Procedures & Services
3 Steps For Permanent, Safe Weight Loss
Our program is “pay as you go”. Prices are listed below. There are no hidden fees or add-ons.
1. Your First Visit To Beale Medical Weight Loss.
Our medical doctors determine the personalized weight loss plan that will be safe and effective for you.
On your first visit to Beale Medical Weight Loss, you will be greeted at the front desk and you can expect the following:
– You will complete medical history, social history, and family history form.
– You will be asked to give a urine specimen.
– Your height, weight, and blood pressure will be measured by the medical assistant.
– You will be placed in a comfortable examination room.
– The medical assistant will draw your blood and take your body measurements.
– The doctor will review the forms that you have filled out. Special emphasis will be given to any medical problems that you may have and any medications and/or supplements that you are taking. You will discuss your weight loss goals and current eating and exercise habits.
– You will be given literature to read before your next visit.
You will not receive medication or an injection on your first visit, because we must wait until the next morning to receive your lab results. This is important because we need to make sure your weight loss program is SAFE for your current medical condition.
On your first visit, you should be prepared to be at our office for about 1 hour.
Fee for First Visit: $170 – Special Price – normally $220
2. Your Weekly Office Visits.
Your visits are now on a walk-in basis. Each office visit should be within seven days after the preceding visit. You can come to any of our office locations – check the hours to see which works best with your schedule. Your second visit to Beale Medical Weight Loss can be as early as the morning after your first visit, which is when we receive your lab results.
You can expect the following at your weekly visits:
– Your weight and blood pressure will be taken by a medical assistant.
– Personalized one-on-one counseling. You will be placed in a consultation room where we will discuss your physical examination results, laboratory results, eating plan, medication plan, exercise plan and your goals. All of your questions will be answered at this time.
– You will receive your weight loss medications which may include appetite suppressants (diet pills) and other oral supplements as needed. You will then get a vitamin B12 / lipotropic fat burner injection.
The total time for your weekly visits is 15-25 minutes, depending on the complexity of your medical situation. We also have an after-hours emergency number to call if you have additional questions after your visit.
Fee for Weekly Visits: $45 per week
You may be eligible to receive a prescription for one of the new weight loss injections (additional charge) – Read More
3. Maintenance Plan.
When you reach your goal, we teach you how to maintain so that you will not regain the weight.
Having financial challenges?
We want to help you live a healthy life, no matter your financial situation. Contact us to discuss payment plan options.