Procedures & Services
3 Steps For Permanent, Safe Weight Loss
Our program is “pay as you go”. Prices are listed below. There are no hidden fees or add-ons.
Don’t want to Physically Come In? Telemed via Zoom is available to those who live in Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia. Learn More
1. Your First Visit To Beale Medical Weight Loss.
Our medical doctors determine the personalized weight loss plan that will be safe and effective for you.
On your first visit to Beale Medical Weight Loss, you will be greeted at the front desk and you can expect the following:
- You will complete medical history, social history, and family history form.
- You will be asked to give a urine specimen.
- Your height, weight, and blood pressure will be measured by the medical assistant.
- You will be placed in a comfortable examination room.
- The medical assistant will draw your blood and take your body measurements.
- The doctor will review the forms that you have filled out. Special emphasis will be given to any medical problems that you may have and any medications and/or supplements that you are taking. You will discuss your weight loss goals and current eating and exercise habits.
- You will be given literature to read before your next visit.
You will not receive medication or an injection on your first visit, because we must wait until the next morning to receive your lab results. This is important because we need to make sure your weight loss program is SAFE for your current medical condition.
On your first visit, you should be prepared to be at our office for 60-90 minutes.
Fee for First Visit: $220
2. Your Weekly Office Visits.
Your visits are now on a walk-in basis. Each office visit should be within seven days after the preceding visit. You can come to any of our office locations – check the hours to see which works best with your schedule. Your second visit to Beale Medical Weight Loss can be as early as the morning after your first visit, which is when we receive your lab results.
You can expect the following at your weekly visits:
- Your weight and blood pressure will be taken by a medical assistant.
- Personalized one-on-one counseling. You will be placed in a consultation room where we will discuss your physical examination results, laboratory results, eating plan, medication plan, exercise plan and your goals. All of your questions will be answered at this time.
- You will receive your weight loss medications which may include appetite suppressants (diet pills) and other oral supplements as needed. You will then get a vitamin B12 / lipotropic fat burner injection.
The total time for your weekly visits is 15-25 minutes, depending on the complexity of your medical situation. We also have an after-hours emergency number to call if you have additional questions after your visit.
Fee for Weekly Visits: $40 per week
3. Maintenance Plan.
When you reach your goal, we teach you how to maintain so that you will not regain the weight.
*Cash and major credit cards accepted.
We understand that coming into the office every week may be a challenge due to your schedule, traffic, parking, metro, travel, etc. You can receive your weekly medication and one-on-one counseling remotely for the same price as a regular office visit.
- We will mail you or you can pick up at the office (4) weeks of medications.
- For your B12, we give you (4) weeks of Sublingual B12.
- You may do your weekly one-on-one counseling by email, phone or video.
Fee for Remote Counseling: $40 per week
** All medications and B12 / lipotropic fat burner injection included, even if medication changes are made **
After you have met your weight loss goals, you will be placed on a maintenance plan. This plan will ensure you do not regain any weight. A person usually has six to eight weight maintenance visits per year.
Fee for Maintenance Visit: $75 per visit
Having financial challenges?
We want to help you live a healthy life, no matter your financial situation. Contact us to discuss payment plan options.
Your itemized statement will have the complete codes needed for insurance reimbursement of your medical weight loss treatment. Please contact your insurance company for their payment policy for weight loss services. Unfortunately, at this time most insurance companies do not pay for weight loss services up front. This means full payment will need to be made at the time of service.
However, if you have a health savings credit card with the Visa/Mastercard logo, then you may be able to use it for payment and we will provide you with the appropriate itemized statement for services.
If you have Medicaid / Medicare / MCO or FSA please call us 202-463-7872.
According to a recent IRS ruling, you may be able to deduct the cost of your medical weight loss treatment. Treatment specifically for obesity can now be claimed as a medical deduction. We will give you an itemized statement with the complete codes needed for your taxes. Please talk with your tax advisor.
Contact Us For More Information About Our Procedures
Call us 202-463-7872 if you have any questions. You may also Send Us A Message and we’ll reply shortly.